Now you can purchase your favourite smartphone from RenMoney in partnership with selected network providers at lesser rates. This is as long you subscribe to a special monthly voice, SMS and data bundle plan for a minimum of 12 months.
How Does it Work?
With just your Debit Card, RenMoney can help you own the latest smartphone without having to break the bank.
- Each month, a portion of the monthly bundle paid by the customer is used as repayment for the phone which is financed (paid for or funded) by RenMoney. The rest is a charge for the data, voice and SMS service provided by the network provider.
- For example, if the monthly bundle costs N1,000 monthly, N600 can go to RenMoney as repayment for the phone while the balance N400 goes to the network provider for the data costs.
- RenMoney has a proprietary algorithm to determine which customer will be eligible.
- Over the period of the subscription, RenMoney will collect the monthly bundle fees and remit to the network providers, the portion for the Data, Voice and SMS charge
List of Documents
Simply provide the documents listed below for smartphone financing at approved locations and walk away with your very own smartphone.
- Debit card valid for at least 12 months.
- Debit card will be registered as primary instrument for payment of the monthly bundle. In addition, the card will be charged for the first month bundle payment.
- 4 cheque leaflets. Customer to sign at least 4 post-dated cheques as a back-up to the registered debit card
- Valid proof of ID – National ID Card, Permanent voters card, Driver’s license or International Passport
- Proof of address – Utility bill listing your home address
- Two (2) months recent bank statement – Account should be the same linked to the debit card and cheque being presented
NOTE: Terms and Conditions apply
Smartphone Finance Partners
Our partners are
Please call us on 0700-RENMONEY (0700-73666639) for details.